AAT Qualified Bookkeeper Pathway
Become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with this Pathway Program!
Become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with our Pathway for Bookkeepers and fast track your bookkeeping career! Learn to balance the books, prepare VAT returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to work towards launching your own bookkeeping business! AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Once you have completed this course and applied for your licence, your AAT membership will give your future clients confidence in your ability to meet renowned international standards.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become an AAT Bookkeeper with this comprehensive, affordable, online course.
- The only Certificate in Bookkeeping accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and supported by Xero and Sage
- Become a certified bookkeeper with the support of two reputable organisations (ICB & AAT) with exclusive access to online resources – including industry leading e-learning modules and webinars
- Add the letters AAT after your name once you’re a member!
- Work from home and earn up to €100 per hour once you are certified
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to AAT
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Accreditation, Certification & Qualification details: The Career Academy is an Accredited Training Centre by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. On completion of this course, you will also gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
Investment: €699 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 13 modules / 13 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments, before a final Assessment of Competence.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Duration: A total of 100 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and VAT returns
This Pathway covers the following
The Certificate in Bookkeeping covers the following modules:
ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
ABKI152 – General Journal
ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
ABKI218 – Depreciation
ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
ABKI146 – Financial Statements
ABKI133 – Fundamentals of VAT
ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
CITG125 – Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
The Assessment of Competence contains a comprehensive quiz made up of 50 questions, including multi-choice, missing words, drag and drop, true and false, and matching options. This quiz is designed to test your level of bookkeeping competence, and on completion you will be eligible to apply for AAT Membership through The Career Academy.
ABKI105 – Assessment of Competence