ADMI1015 – Certificate in Business Administration
Study administration online and get an accredited qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Developed and delivered by an Irish Accredited Training Provider
- Increase your job prospects and study administration, find a new job or up-skill in your current role!
- Gain the skills and accreditation to become a Business Administrator
- Power up your CV and get ahead in the job market
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero accounting software
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication in the business environment – an invaluable skillset employers value
- Get a FREE 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week with our Interest Free payment plan.
Assessment: 11 modules / 11 assignments
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: Online tutor support when you need it – we will help you through the process as you study administration, industry applicable, skills.
This online course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
- Anybody interested to study administration online
This course consists of eleven modules
- ADMG154 – Effective Business Communication
- ADMG128 – Office Organisation and Procedures
- ADMG148 – Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
- CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
- CITG126 – Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!